Monday, August 22, 2016

School Today!

I know it's late, but it's a long time tradition for me to have insomnia before the first day of school. My first class is at 2 anyway, so it's not so bad. I ok only have 2 classes on campus, and the other 3 are online courses.
My remaining classes include:
Environmental Science
Intro to Philosophy
Intro to Advertising
Web Design I
& Writing for Digital Media

Assuming I don't fail anything, this should be my last semester! I'm a little nervous for what's in store for me afterwards  but that's why I have to work hard. Like, really work hard. In all aspects of my life. Cept the social aspect, that wasn't in mind. It'd be nice if I did, though. Anyway!
I don't have much else to say, or at least anything that's interesting. Not that my class schedule is interesting, but it gave me a set thing to talk about.
Hmm. I really want a Nintendo 3DS to play the Pokémon series. The new Sun & Moon comes out later this year and I am excited. If I get it tho, I really need to hold off on the nice things after that since I recently got nice stuff already... but honestly I'd be set for a long time! My next luxuries would be a car and an upgraded pc set-up. Those will be awhile!
I think I've decided to do my best to start a career in San Antonio first, gather the moolah while living in parents' home, and take whatever steps necessary to find my dream company to work for. Which, really, is any company in the gaming industry.

... and practice art in the meantime so I can be a comic book artist for Marvel (Star Wars) in the remaining decade(s?) of my life. Face it, it's gonna take half a lifetime for me to get that good anyway.
Now that I think about it, I'm quite racist when it comes to fantasy worlds. I always pick human or most human looking characters in MMOs and have little experience drawing mythical races. I'd love to do concept art too, maybe. I think I can get good enough for Jagex if not comic books.

No comments:

Post a Comment