I don't even want to talk about this (in detail) but my beloved laptop has met with a terrible fate. Maybe I shouldn't have started out with this, 'cause I really didn't want to go into details, oops.
Well it happened on like Tuesday or something. I now have to use the desktop computer. It's surprisingly up to date.. It's a decent computer. It's Windows 8 tho, blech. Beggars can't be choosers.
I like how the keyboard goes tappa tappa tappa tap.
I don't like how Skype is on this computer. If there's a way to change it, I don't know how.
Good luck to everyone and their finals and junk.
I spent some hours today doing crafts which was nice. Glue drying on your fingers gets annoying, especially when you need those fingers to press things and it just messes up the project! I couldn't find any bracelet patterns I liked tho, had to do other things. I wanted, like, beads woven into those flossy strings or whatever they're called. I lack nice beads anyway, bleh.
Alexis is old btw. I will be joining the drinking-age ranks in ~3 months.
Rip zeroth... we knew thee well Xd
ReplyDelete