I am a busy, nervous, excited, stressed, piece of human work right now. Seriously, I don't think I would be this worried if I didn't have a state exam. Really, I feel that's the bulk of my worry right now. 5 hours in one room and your career on the line makes me feel like puking. Finals feel like child's play this week. Except for maybe brit lit, my professor decided to be a jerk and make it a ridiculously "it will take you all 2 1/2 hours" exam. Fun indeed.
Someone special is also coming over. I am trying to remain calm. Seriously, that's hard. It makes it harder when everyone is hovering around me like "aww, arent you excited", and "why arent you more excited?" and "aren't you nervous, gosh I would be." and of course "IM SO NERVOUS FOR YOU." My brain wants to explode. -insert rubbing of temples here- Can't people see I'm trying to act like a normal person? I need to get through this week, especially friday's exam before I can allow my brain to hit panic/excitement mode. It's so hard when people are running back and forth and around in conversation, action and hypotheticals around me. BLAH! Yes I am nervous, yes I am excited, yes-I-am-all-of-these-things-but-i-dont-want-to-think-about-that-just-yet-cause-other-things! -exhales deeply-
Also 21. Birthday was good. Food was good; tres leches cake was yummy. Also, I haven't gotten my horizontal ID yet. Too much effort, not enough money. Does it cost that much? I have other things I have to pay for.
I was given new hats. Normal person hats this time. Also there was a watch. I don't really use watches... but this one is beginning to grow on me. Guess I had to grow up sometime.
I kinda feel old.
Thank goodness I'm short.
Take that universe!
No comments:
Post a Comment