Sunday, March 13, 2016

Cold Start, Warm End

God dang man...
I hate two faced people. You don't even know how frustrating that is to me. And then when you have that person basically trying to butter you up and act all cool like nothing happened. Man... they're out of there.
Get out of there.
Get.
Leave.
Hah...
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm 200% done with the drama people have stirred up for no reason whatsoever. People are looking for mountains where there are no molehills to begin with. I gotta admit, it's pretty sad that they feel the need to try and ruin other people's lives just out of spite. But I suppose immaturity will run rampant forever.

On a different note (because Ruby has been asking for detaaaaails) haha, I don't know what there is to say. Let's see... I'll hopefully see him on Wednesday, although it will have to be toned down like 1000 notches because well... church people talk. We gotta play cool. We will have to talk with our eyes. That will be interesting.
I've also gotta say how comfortable I am talking to him. It's as if... no... it is the fact that I don't have to try with him. Everything is natural. Everything just kinda flows without much effort and force. If we talk it's because we want to and because we can. When we can't, well, it's just as cool. After all, we're adults ,and busy, and we understand that.
He is interested in my passions. He assures my fears and builds on my strengths and weaknesses. He isn't afraid to tell me the truth; he steps up. We try to "vibe" together as he says. And we are, so far at least.
I'm comfortable. I feel happy when I hear from him, but I feel secure. He hasn't given me a reason to doubt him. He's been one faced and honest from the start.
I had a really hard time admitting to myself... well... it wasn't that it was hard, it was that I wasn't sure if I believed it myself until I realized it could be nothing else.
I love him.
There, I said it. (You can laugh and squeal now, Ruby. Haha.)
But I do. I love the way he dreams big and works hard; the way he talks so eloquently but still manages to talk real talk... street talk... my talk. I love the way he loves what I love, and how he makes me think even deeper about life, God, family, friends, and all the important things that matter to the both of us. I love that he's firm, stubborn, decided, and makes me feel that I can count on his stability even if he feels he's not all that stable.
But I'm getting silly now. And even though I've been told "it would be weird if you didnt feel anything" silly is a funny feeling. But I suppose it's not the worst of things. We'll see how this goes.
Just putting one foot in front of the other.
Thinking big picture, long term. And I swore I saw my parents half smile when I spoke about him.


No comments:

Post a Comment