Saturday, March 12, 2016

March 12th, 2016

Captain's log

....
...
,...

I'm soooo tireddddd man. I've been out most of the day shopping and at Dave and Buster's and my feets hurt. I upgraded my phone, also. I'm too tired to mess with the neat virtual reality goggles it came with.

Alexis says she's the only one who posts and I suppose that's mostly true but I've just been writing in my diary. My diary gets all the attention, and mainly because I can gush about David all I want in there.I'm kind of milking this crush thing to be honest. If he were to read anything I write about him I'd probably look like a cazy chick and he'd want to stay 500 miles away from me.

He also hasn't replied to my text. I hope it wasn't lost in the airwaves as I switched to the new phone... That would be traagic. Or maybe he doesn't want to do anything after all and no response means no though I rather he'd just ay no and not leave me hanging and speculating as to what could be going on.

I'm so tired dude. I just wanna, lie down. Lay down? I don't freakin' know.

Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment