Saturday, June 25, 2016

Darn it it's late

I used to have this blog bookmarked in my old google chrome browser which no longer works for me for whatever reason. It was easy to check the page daily and Injust never got around to adding it on Microsoft Edge. Well I finally, did, and also got the app for my phone which is what I'm using right now.
I caught up with Alexis' posts, and oops.
I thought I should post a little something.
Currently:
Not looking forward to the morning, which would be a few hours from now. We're going to Snyder (sp?) TX to visit my bro in jail and it's such a long drive. Dreading it purely for the drive there, I guess I don't mind seeing my bro. I feel really guilty tho cause I am bad at writing letters to him. I don't really know what to say.
Okay I'm tired, that was short, but I'll write more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment