Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Aggressive Introductions

A beautiful self portrait done in paint with a mouse
hola mi nombre es Ruby. soy de Tejas y mi color favorito es purple.

Nah, 4 years of Spanish and I still can't speak it for shizzle.

So this is where I introduce myself right? Well my buddy Alexis invited me to join in adding to this blog and I'm thinking, heck yeah I like recreational writing. My life isn't adventurous in the slighting but I sure do love rambling.

I'm a college dropout hoping to return this spring and starting slow. I'm just sitting in this corner and fearing the adult world in the meantime. I'm hoping the year 2015 is a major turning point and I see a lot of change in the future, things beyond my control too, y'know?

Er, I like drawing, singing, and vidyagames. Good at none! But it's ok, I've learned to accept the way of things. Low self-esteem but high hopes

No comments:

Post a Comment