![]() |
| Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful |
Okay, look. I'm only half conceited but I just wanted to show off my long hair and even then it's still cut off a bit in the picture. Uhm, what prompted this was Alexis talking about her wanting to cut her hair in the skype call. And I didn't have a drawing or anything to post.
I honestly don't know what to talk about soooo. First thing that comes to mind; I want to knit? I watched a youtube vid for beginners and I think I remember how to know. I've been taught twice prior tot hat video but since I never practiced, I forgot. It'd be a nice activity to do while watching shows or something. I haven't seen any anime in awhile.
My tummy hurts. I think it's was the McDonald's iced tea I had. Or also known as, PURE SYRUP. Ugh, I forgot that I didn't like their sweet tea. I'm getting old, used to love stuff like that. It's like Alexis and kool-aid. *cough*
Ok I'm out of stuff to say, see you next time!!
PS IAN ADD A POST

No comments:
Post a Comment