RIP Mike Brown
RIP Trayvon Martin
RIP Tamir Rice
RIP to all the minorities wrongfully murdered by authority.
I'm not surprised with this outcome, but I'm still allowed to be disgusted and horrified. I had been keeping up with Ferguson since the death of Mike Brown. 3 months. People wanted justice. I just can't help but sympathize with the people in Ferguson and families of the deceased.
I guess to super summarize, a teenage boy about to go to college, was shot and killed with his arms up by officer Darren Wilson. And tonight, a grand jury decided not to indict him. People have been protesting in Ferguson, and all over, to bring justice for Mike Brown for 3 whole months. I honestly suggest doing some reading on it, but this is similar to what happened to Trayvon Martin.
Ferguson, Missouri is literally in flames right now. Please pray
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/24/ferguson-grand-jury-deliberations/19474907/
No comments:
Post a Comment