Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Best Introduction. Period.

Hello?
Testing 1...2..3.?
Is this on?  Oh!  Shoot, We're recording already!

*Ahem*
Welcome to the introdiction.. contraduction... CONTRADICTION. Whatever it is... of, ME!

I am... Joey!
Despite my seemingly outgoing and extroverted online presence I am an introvert, of the Highest Caliber!  Perhaps some of my posts will give you a bit of insight into the mind of an introvert, though obviously not ALL introverts.


I am a student in Colorado, the picture is a mere glimpse of the view I get to enjoy each and every day.  I spend my days studying the Bible on the side of a mountain with 40 other people my age.  The best thing about living up here is the people, there are some wild things that happen up here, from exploding animals to the slaughter of a nation (Neither of these are as they seem, just so you're aware). 

My hobbies include competitive video gaming, casual video gaming, origami, kirigami, studying the Bible, reading, creative writing, poetry, and various and sundry other things that I will no longer continue to list as it would begin to be an even greater waste of your time.  Perhaps I can go into this on a walk in the woods someday?

As I am a fan of creative writing some of my posts may be just that, or a snippet of poetry, I hope you don't mind, though if you do it likely won't change what I enjoy doing.

Occasionally when I am comfortable I will allow you to peek into my world, getting into the mind of a guy who has admittedly, been through a lot.  I can give you a window into whats going on inside this dark-haired head of mine, though I may end up needing to give a disclaimer every now and again.

I have rambled on and on and to some you may have become lost in my thoughts, and yet to others I just seem to wander about aimlessly.  



Well I have news for you!
In the Words of an incredible author J.R.R. Tolkein
"Not all those who wander are lost."



Yes, that was the end, if you're lost you're lost.  I'm just wandering around.

No comments:

Post a Comment