Thursday, March 19, 2015

Between Smiles and Tears

I want to punch you in the face
but then I just want to hug you like that first time.
I hate your choice of leaving me guessing forever.
But I've never been happier to hear from someone.
You suck. I hate that you can make me cry like that. Make me feel guilty for months.
Then like 2 minutes later make me feel like everything's okay.
You're a terrible person.
But you're a kind person.
Who says its going to be okay,
and that whats past is past
and that something better will come
and that there's healing in everything...

-insert string of mute expletives here-

You make me so mad!
But for the first time in a long time I feel genuinely happy.
Stupid bipolar emotions.
Stop playing with them. I hate that you can make me smile when I'm crying.
Like you snap your fingers and everything's okay. I want to say no, I want to say freak you and flip tables over and walk away. But not with you. I can't do that. I just watch the messages pour in, and cry.
And cry.
And smile, and feel happy..
You're a terrible person... you waited for the right moment to come back.
Your timing is always perfect... you dumb wonderful terrible friend, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment