I haven't written anywhere in awhile. I've made a total of 2 journal entries in the month of February and I'm only a little disappointed in myself. I have bigger reasons to be disappointed in myself but I won't go there for now.
I had wanted to start writing more but I just lack that simple amount of motivation for small things. Well anyway, the year so far has been quite something. I'm actually enjoying school so much that Spring break doesn't excite me as much as it used to. It might also be the fact that I have 3 day weekends now but whatever, right? It's discouraging that it feels like I'm starting college all over, but at the same time I have thoughts like "as long as you finish. As long as you get where you want to be" and the good thing is that I'm working on it.
I didn't even come here to talk about this though. What I want to say is..
I'm always going to be there for you. (What a turn that was, my fault for the irrelevant introduction.) I know saying this is probably not enough still cause I don't even follow my own words, but you can come to me anytime, any place (This includes those 2 am sleepless nights cause odds are I'm right there tossing and turning too). You had to listen to my crap for years before now and it's.. I don't know, it's not like I'm returning a favor because I'd offer this anyway.
I know things have been sloppy between us and it probably doesn't feel the same but please know you're always in my heart. Why am I saying this here? Well honestly I just don't know how to approach anymore. Admittedly, because you had listened to my crap for years I felt the need to ease off, but you had no need to ease off of me if that makes sense. Double standards, sorry lolz.
I love you unconditionally, girly.
On another note: Freak boys, seriously. Freakin self-interested butts at least half of ye.
(Ignore me, this is the bitter cat lady in me)
No comments:
Post a Comment