Afternoon Chatter

Sunday, March 15, 2015

For The First Time

Since that night, tears.
One day maybe
Love will find me.
And one day maybe
It will last.
God knows, it's all I've ever asked.
Posted by Alexis Ortiz at 11:47 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Chatterboxes

  • Alexis Ortiz
  • Ruby

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (27)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2015 (21)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • I Don't Know Why
      • Between Smiles and Tears
      • The End or the Eye of the Storm?
      • For The First Time
      • To Love
      • If I Should Receive a Letter
      • Remembering
      • I Can Hear the Wind
      • Siempre
      • Rainy Days, Skirts, and Crazy Cats
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2014 (14)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (11)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.