Saturday, March 7, 2015

Remembering

I'm writing this because I feel like all my previous posts have been pretty somber and sad. I would apologize but I really have nowhere else to just write out my thoughts, and those usually keep me awake late.
List of wonderful things wonderful:
-God Loves me
-I have a boyfriend who cares and loves me too
-I have a family
-I have a few good friends
-I am alive
-I have a home, food, water, bed
-I can write, read, play music
-God loves me
-I can breathe, see, hear
-I can teach and learn
-I can speak 2 languages
-I Am Loved (even if I have a hard time believing)

My list is small... but it's a start. It's hard to see all the good one may have in life when clouds and storms hang so close. But I'm trying. And it's a start... even if it's a little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment