Thursday, March 19, 2015

The End or the Eye of the Storm?

It might be because of the nap I took earlier,  but I don't feel like sleeping.  Even though my head hurts a little. I swear my hair weighs too much for my head.  Hmm not too much seems to be going through my mind. Today, er, I mean yesterday after class I chilled with a classmate. Possibly a friend now, her name is Kristen.  We drew with chalk on the sidewalk and blew bubbles because of some soon-to-be organization. She's going through some stuff, like a break up and being borderline harassed by a creepy classmate. I honestly think he's harmless but is being kind of annoying and not taking a hint. He was actually supposed to be a 3rd partner in a group project but he ended up dropping.  We explained to the professor and she was able to help us out.
Uh, I guess I miss him a lot too.  I mean he manages to stay on my mind all the time and is still able to effectively get under my  skin. I'm lot less angry than I thought I would be. I was just sad for the longest time.  Sad,  not depressed. I've been managing to keep it at bay for awhile. I think my anxiety is it's partner and my anxiety levels have been at record lows currently.
A method I've been using is the "fake it til I make it."  I just speak highly of myself basically and fake confidence. Even though I'm probably joking,  I am starting to believe myself I think. I may go overboard and sound arrogant but hey...  Go big or go home? Lolz, I don't know.
So yeah Alexis,  remember at DD's when I was talking about bikinis.  I was half joking. I'm not sure I would actually do it!
I've also been thinking how much I've changed.  Well,  not really. I've always been non confrontational but..  I don't know, I always have the need to stand up for myself now. I've always been passive and letting people get away with things but I feel my fuse is a lot shorter now. There are still instances when I keep quiet,  yeah. I'm not sure where I'm going with this.  Loyal has always gotten the brunt of my defense mechanisms 'cause he likes to joke a lot. We are rarely on the same page when it comes to our joking around,  thus the conflicts.
I don't exactly dislike this about myself, but of course people aren't very appreciative.
I think my eyes are finally getting heavy. I am so suffering in the morning. 'Til next time,  Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment